Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan will be seen in three different looks in his upcoming film ‘Happy Ending’.
Unlike playing three diverse characters in a film, Saif Ali Khan will play the same personality who will look different during three time lapses in the film.
Talking about this, director Raj Nidimoru said, “Saif Ali Khan will not be playing three different roles but his character will undergo change as he will be seen in three different stages of his life.”
Directed by Krishna D K and Raj Nidimoru, ‘Happy Ending’ starring Ileana D’Cruz, Govinda, Kalki Koechlin is produced under Illuminati Films.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest