Saif Ali Khan is one busy man. The dashing actor is currently shooting for his upcoming film Chef in Kochi. Saif is reportedly planning to wrap the film before December as he wants to spend some quality time with wife Kareena Kapoor Khan during her delivery.
Chef is being directed by Raja Krishna Menon. “We should be done by December but may leave a few scenes for later so that Saif gets a break to be with his baby,” Menon was quoted in Mumbai Mirror. The couple is expecting their first child in December.
Saif and Kareena have never been shy of speaking about their relationship in public. The duo has been clicked multiple times spending vacations abroad. This power couple endorses multiple products and speaks their minds on different platforms. They were seen shooting for a commercial recently. The couple got married in 2012.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Kareena in an interview said, ” Saif is a well-read man. He is bohemian. But after our marriage, he has become more responsible. We have frequent family lunches now.”
If there is any truth in the saying that parenting brings two people closer, then Kareena and Saif epitomise that.
On the work front, both Saif and Kareena are as busy as ever. Kareena is currently working on her upcoming film Veere Di Wedding co-starring Sonam Kapoor. Saif is busy with Chef and Rangoon.
Kareena is redefining the ‘image’ of a typical Hindi film heroine with her straightforward statements on ‘pregnancy’. It will not be wrong to say that Kareena continues to be a trendsetter for young women.