Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan wanted to do a full-fledged comedy film for long though he showed his funny side in films like ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Hum Tum’ and ‘Salaam Namaste’.
So when director Sajid Khan approached him for his forthcoming comedy ‘Hamshakals’, Saif immediately said yes. “I wanted to do a comedy. I was watching ‘Housefull’ and was laughing a lot. I like Sajid’s sense of humor. This is the funniest film I have ever done,” Saif Ali Khan told reporters at the promotional event of `Humshakals’.
Saif Ali Khan’s actress wife Kareena was on the sets of ‘Humshakals’ a few days ago when the team were shooting for a cross dressing scene.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Kareena loved me as a girl. She is very sporty and appreciated my look. Had I been in her place, I would have filed for a divorce!” Saif said.
Saif’s female avatar would be seen romancing Riteish Deshmukh in the film.
Saif, Riteish and Ram Kapoor are essaying triple roles in the film. Riteish has worked with Sajid in his earlier films.
“He (Riteish) is like my younger brother. I love him a lot. I don’t think I can ever see myself doing a film without him. During ‘Himmatwala’ also I had told him to do a guest appearance,” Sajid said.
Sajid and Ram haven’t worked together, but their friendship goes back 20 years, the director revealed.
Bipasha, who also stars in the film, was missing from today’s event. “She is unwell. I wish she could be here. I am sure in the future she will be there. It is not true (reports of Bipasha not promoting the film),” Sajid said.