Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan wanted to do a full-fledged comedy film for long though he showed his funny side in films like ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Hum Tum’ and ‘Salaam Namaste’.
So when director Sajid Khan approached him for his forthcoming comedy ‘Hamshakals’, Saif immediately said yes. “I wanted to do a comedy. I was watching ‘Housefull’ and was laughing a lot. I like Sajid’s sense of humor. This is the funniest film I have ever done,” Saif Ali Khan told reporters at the promotional event of `Humshakals’.
Saif Ali Khan’s actress wife Kareena was on the sets of ‘Humshakals’ a few days ago when the team were shooting for a cross dressing scene.
“Kareena loved me as a girl. She is very sporty and appreciated my look. Had I been in her place, I would have filed for a divorce!” Saif said.
Saif’s female avatar would be seen romancing Riteish Deshmukh in the film.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Saif, Riteish and Ram Kapoor are essaying triple roles in the film. Riteish has worked with Sajid in his earlier films.
“He (Riteish) is like my younger brother. I love him a lot. I don’t think I can ever see myself doing a film without him. During ‘Himmatwala’ also I had told him to do a guest appearance,” Sajid said.
Sajid and Ram haven’t worked together, but their friendship goes back 20 years, the director revealed.
Bipasha, who also stars in the film, was missing from today’s event. “She is unwell. I wish she could be here. I am sure in the future she will be there. It is not true (reports of Bipasha not promoting the film),” Sajid said.