Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan has decided to walk out of Abbas-Mustan’s adaptation of the literary classic ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’. The film was said to be an action thrillers.
Stating it to be a role similar to the characters he plays in the Race franchise, Saif made it clear that he would like to experiment with roles keeping the audience’s taste in mind. While he was really excited when the role of the lead was offered to him initially, he revealed that being the kind of person he is, he often gets attracted to such roles innately but on second thoughts, he wanted to something new and fun.
While the fate of the Bollywood film produced by Azure Entertainment is yet to be decided, a Hollywood adaptation of this book written by Alexandre Dumas was made in 2002 which was directed by Kevin Reynolds starring Jim Caviezel, Guy Pearce and Richard Harris among others.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched