Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan has decided to walk out of Abbas-Mustan’s adaptation of the literary classic ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’. The film was said to be an action thrillers.
Stating it to be a role similar to the characters he plays in the Race franchise, Saif made it clear that he would like to experiment with roles keeping the audience’s taste in mind. While he was really excited when the role of the lead was offered to him initially, he revealed that being the kind of person he is, he often gets attracted to such roles innately but on second thoughts, he wanted to something new and fun.
While the fate of the Bollywood film produced by Azure Entertainment is yet to be decided, a Hollywood adaptation of this book written by Alexandre Dumas was made in 2002 which was directed by Kevin Reynolds starring Jim Caviezel, Guy Pearce and Richard Harris among others.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage