Soha Ali Khan says there is a lot of excitement in their house to welcome the first child of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan. Kareena tied the knot with Soha’s brother Saif in 2012 and the couple is expecting their first child in December.
“There is a lot of excitement at home. I am very fond of them (Kareena-Saif) as a couple. They are obviously in love and touch wood they have a solid relationship. It is a great phase for them and she is glowing,” Soha told PTI.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Meanwhile, at an event Kareena expressed her displeasure over lot being said and written about her impending pregnancy, when asked about it, Soha feels there has to be a line which shouldn’t be crossed.
“I think there used to be a line before but now it’s not. How can you ask someone whether it is a boy or a girl… People are asking me whether I want a boy or girl? What do I have in this? There are some questions that we don’t ask our friends and family. There has to be a line,” she said.
The actress also says she has no plans to join politics as politicians have to “sacrifice a lot”. “As a citizen, I think about the future of my country. I have seen every situation. I don’t think I want to join politics… you have to sacrifice a lot in politics and an actor’s life is opposite,” Soha said.
On the work front, the actress is looking forward to the release of “31st October”, a film based on the aftermath of the late Prime Minister Indira Gandhi’s assassination. Also starring Vir Das, the film is set to release on October 7.