After the Humshakals debacle and the average performance of Happy Ending, Saif Ali Khan has decided to become a little more experimental with genres. Though he has often played the suave Casanova in films, his other roles in films like Ek Hasina Thi, Being Cyrus and Omkara were highly appreciated. Hence, Saif Ali Khan has decided to opt for a different strategy while choosing films and has signed a three film deal with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Motion Pictures is a step towards it.
- Saif Ali Khan on daughter Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath: It will be like my film releasing
- Sara Ali Khan is becoming a dedicated pilates girl for Kedarnath, watch video
- Saif Ali Khan: Chefs are really artistic but we do take them for granted sometimes
- Saif Ali Khan: Post 3 Idiots film, you get to follow your heart
- Prior to the release of Chef, Saif Ali Khan cooks pasta at a cafe
- Saif Ali Khan signs a three film deal with Balaji Motion Pictures
Earlier we had reported that Saif Ali Khan will be playing the lead in the adaptation of the Japanese thriller novel ‘Devotion of Suspect X’, directed by Sujoy Ghosh. While it is the first film in the deal, the subjects and scripts for the other two films are yet to be finalized. From what we hear, the actor has already started preparing for the role in this Kangna Ranaut starrer and will be learning kick boxing and undergoing physical training for the film.
On the other hand, Saif Ali Khan will be soon seen with Katrina Kaif in the upcoming action drama directed by Kabir Khan titled Phantom. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala in association with UTV, the film is slated to release on August 28.