After the Humshakals debacle and the average performance of Happy Ending, Saif Ali Khan has decided to become a little more experimental with genres. Though he has often played the suave Casanova in films, his other roles in films like Ek Hasina Thi, Being Cyrus and Omkara were highly appreciated. Hence, Saif Ali Khan has decided to opt for a different strategy while choosing films and has signed a three film deal with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Motion Pictures is a step towards it.
- More trouble in store for Kedarnath: KriArj Entertainment to move High Court against Abhishek Kapoor
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor: The royal romance
- Beat the mid-week blues with the latest photo of Taimur Ali Khan
- Saif Ali Khan on daughter Sara Ali Khan: I thought she’ll do a normal job but she always wanted to be an actor
- Taimur Ali Khan’s baby steps grab attention at the Kapoor’s Christmas brunch, see photos
- Saif Ali Khan signs a three film deal with Balaji Motion Pictures
Earlier we had reported that Saif Ali Khan will be playing the lead in the adaptation of the Japanese thriller novel ‘Devotion of Suspect X’, directed by Sujoy Ghosh. While it is the first film in the deal, the subjects and scripts for the other two films are yet to be finalized. From what we hear, the actor has already started preparing for the role in this Kangna Ranaut starrer and will be learning kick boxing and undergoing physical training for the film.
On the other hand, Saif Ali Khan will be soon seen with Katrina Kaif in the upcoming action drama directed by Kabir Khan titled Phantom. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala in association with UTV, the film is slated to release on August 28.