Saif Ali Khan is currently shooting heavy-duty action sequences for Kabir Khan’s ‘Phantom’ in Vancouver. These stunts would see Saif stretching himself beyond his normal levels of endurance.
Says a source close to the project, “The idea was to take the action in ‘Phantom’ to a level beyond what will be seen in Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’.”
Apparently producer Sajid Nadiadwala who is currently shooting for his directorial debut ‘Kick’ has increased the budget for the action sequences in ‘Phantom’ by Rs 5.5 crores.
‘”In ‘Phantom’, Saif will perform the kind of stunts that Hrithik is unlikely to attempt in ‘Bang Bang’. The current Vancouver schedule for ‘Phantom’ is an add-on thrill for the subject. Sajid and Kabir decided to take up this stunt-centric schedule in a bid to take the action to an unplanned level,” says a source.
However, the ‘Phantom’ team decided to withdraw from the October 2 slot although director Kabir Khan says they will be ready in time. Says Kabir, “We are in Vancouver shooting action sequences. We have 30 percent of the shooting left. We will be ready in time for the October 2 release. But we are not releasing as per schedule because the team for ‘Bang Bang’ say they are definitely coming on October 2. There is no need for an unhealthy clash.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The new release date for ‘Phantom’ would be decided next month. It is likely to go to early next year.