Actor-producer Saif Ali Khan, who is the father of two children – Sara and Ibrahim – says he gives them their space and is not sure whether his daughter wants to get into films.
Both are Saif and ex-wife, actress Amrita Singh’s, children.
On reports that Sara is planning to get into film he said: “I give them a lot of space and don’t control them. I think may be Sarah is a little interested but she is studying in her first year in America. After she gets her degree from Columbia she can do whatever she wants.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I think she wants to work in some government agency so I don’t know if she is going to get into movies.” He further added: “She gets compliments and she is excited with the idea but her work has nothing to do with films.”
Meanwhile, Saif says his daughter is a huge fan of Parineeti Chopra. “My daughter is a big fan of Perineeti and she says she is the best actress we have,” said Saif.
The actor will be seen with Parineeti Chopra in Dinesh Vijayan’s directorial debut.