Actor-producer Saif Ali Khan, who is the father of two children – Sara and Ibrahim – says he gives them their space and is not sure whether his daughter wants to get into films.
Both are Saif and ex-wife, actress Amrita Singh’s, children.
On reports that Sara is planning to get into film he said: “I give them a lot of space and don’t control them. I think may be Sarah is a little interested but she is studying in her first year in America. After she gets her degree from Columbia she can do whatever she wants.
“I think she wants to work in some government agency so I don’t know if she is going to get into movies.” He further added: “She gets compliments and she is excited with the idea but her work has nothing to do with films.”
Meanwhile, Saif says his daughter is a huge fan of Parineeti Chopra. “My daughter is a big fan of Perineeti and she says she is the best actress we have,” said Saif.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The actor will be seen with Parineeti Chopra in Dinesh Vijayan’s directorial debut.