Kareena Kapoor says her actor husband Saif Ali Khan is not comfortable doing a slapstick comedy like ‘Humshakals’.
Kareena, 33, thinks Saif is a “brilliant actor” who has taken cinema forward.
“I haven’t seen the film (Humshakals) yet. Of course he made a mistake and he feels that, because people don’t like to see him in that space as he has given such wonderful performances in films like ‘Omkara’, ‘Parineeta’ and others. He has done films that have been path breaking. Saif is one actor who has taken cinema ahead,” Kareena told PTI.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Sajid Khan’s recently released ‘Humshakals’ received flak both from the critics and the public. Saif, who was one of the lead actors in the film, also admitted that he had made a mistake by doing ‘Humshakals’.
“He is such a brilliant actor. So, may be some people thought they did not want to see him in this kind of genre. You can see another actor in this genre but not see someone like Saif. So in that sense he thought it was a mistake,” she said.
Kareena too has done comedy films like the ‘Golmaal’ series, but she says those were not slapstick and they had strong story.
Kareena is now looking forward to the release of Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’.