Pregnancy has refused to slow down Kareena Kapoor who has been fulfilling her professional commitments with breakneck speed. From attending events to doing photoshoots, Kareena has been going on with life as usual. With her due date in December fast approaching, a concerned Saif Ali Khan has now requested his wifey dear to take it slow.
Says a source, “Kareena is quite a workaholic and doesn’t like sitting idle. Saif understands that Kareena is fiercely independent and responsible about completing her professional assignments. However, he doesn’t want her to over-exert herself in the process and has requested her to take it slow and cut down on public appearances.”
Kareena, it seems, has heeded Saif’s advice and decided to relax. The actress, who was slated to make an appearance at Coldplay’s concert, gave it a miss evidently not wanting to stress herself and her baby at the high-decibel public event.
For the moment, the soon-to-be mommy has immersed herself in selecting things needed for her soon-to-be born’s nursery. The Ki and Ka actress also got done a photoshoot recently where she was looking as radiant as ever while sporting her baby bump.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Meanwhile, rumours were abuzz recently about Kareena having delivered a baby girl. The same turned out to be false and baseless. Kareena is in the third trimester of her pregnancy. As per reports, the delivery is due for December 4.