Actor Saif Ali Khan was hospitalized after suffering a thumb injury on the sets of his upcoming production.
Saif was rushed to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital here yesterday morning after he injured his thumb during the film shoot. He underwent a minor surgery.
“He was taken to the hospital yesterday as he had hurt his thumb. A minor surgery was performed and he is doing fine. He will be discharged tomorrow or day after tomorrow,” sources said.
Saif’s sister Soha also said that the “Phantom” actor is doing fine.
“He is recovering well, thank you for asking – had hurt his thumb quite badly but is on the mend happily,” Soha told PTI.
- When Saif Ali Khan revealed how Soha Ali Khan accidentally texted her date that 'it's boring'
- Saif Ali Khan on daughter Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath: It will be like my film releasing
- Kunal Kemmu wishes Happy Children's Day by posting first photo of daughter Inaaya
- Photo: Soha Ali Khan's daughter Inaaya makes her Instagram debut with daddy Kunal Kemmu
- Kareena-Saif attend Soha Ali Khan's birthday party, but it is Taimur who makes the best exit
- Saif Ali Khan's Chef delayed as the injured actor recuperates
The 45-year-old actor recently wrapped up the shoot for “Rangoon” and is currently working on his home production directed by Akshat Verma.
Soha said the actor will be discharged as per the doctor’s advice. “Yes (he was admitted) in the early hours of yesterday, as for release doctor will advice but not today,” she said.
In the past, Saif had suffered a hand injury while shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Rangoon”. He had also got hurt while filming an action sequence for “Agent Vinod”.