Sonam Kapoor’s Dolly Ki Doli’, produced by Arbaaz Khan, has a new edition in its cast.
Apart from Pulkit Samrat, Rajkummar Rao, and Varun Sharma, the film will also have ‘Bullett Raja’ actor Saif Ali Khan.
Saif will be playing the role of a prince in ‘Dolly Ki Doli’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Film critic and trade analyst confirmed the news as tweeted, “Update: #DollyKiDoli, starring Sonam, Rajkummar Rao and Pulkit Samrat, will see a new addition to the cast – Saif Ali Khan. He plays a prince.”
‘Dolly Ki Doli’ went on floors on the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa, in Mumbai.
‘O Teri’ actor Pulkit Samrat, who plays a Haryanvi cop in the film, had also done workshops to get into the skin of his character.
Rajkummar Rao, who plays the role of a Jat boy Sonu Sharma, is very excited about his role. It is for the first time the Queen actor shall be playing a character like that.
Directed by debutant director Abhishek Dogra, Dolly Ki Doli has Sonam Kapoor playing a runaway bride.