Actor-producer Saif Ali Khan has gone beyond his usual performances for “Humshakals”, says Sajid Khan, director of the forthcoming multi-starrer comedy.
In “Humshakals”, Saif plays three different characters, all named Ashok, and all living in London. They create chaos, confusion and funny mix-ups.
The film also stars Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor in three different avatars.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“At first, I wasn’t sure if Saif will agree to let his hair down, and go so much beyond his usual performances for ‘Humshakals’. But he has not just surprised me, he has actually amazed me with his acts.”
“It was difficult for him and Ritesh to switch from one self to the other in the span of a single day. Directing him made me laugh out loud so many times,” Sajid said in a statement.
Saif, who has shown his comic side in films like “Dil Chahta Hai” and “Hum Tum”, was excited too.
“Sajid Khan knows how to make a comedy, one that attracts audiences from all age groups and backgrounds. When I was offered a chance to enact three crazy but seriously funny, and likeable Ashoks, I took this up with keen interest.
“Going beyond the usual is always exciting for an actor, with ‘Humshakals’, doing that has also been a lot of fun,” he said.