Actor-producer Saif Ali Khan has gone beyond his usual performances for “Humshakals”, says Sajid Khan, director of the forthcoming multi-starrer comedy.
In “Humshakals”, Saif plays three different characters, all named Ashok, and all living in London. They create chaos, confusion and funny mix-ups.
The film also stars Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor in three different avatars.
“At first, I wasn’t sure if Saif will agree to let his hair down, and go so much beyond his usual performances for ‘Humshakals’. But he has not just surprised me, he has actually amazed me with his acts.”
“It was difficult for him and Ritesh to switch from one self to the other in the span of a single day. Directing him made me laugh out loud so many times,” Sajid said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Saif, who has shown his comic side in films like “Dil Chahta Hai” and “Hum Tum”, was excited too.
“Sajid Khan knows how to make a comedy, one that attracts audiences from all age groups and backgrounds. When I was offered a chance to enact three crazy but seriously funny, and likeable Ashoks, I took this up with keen interest.
“Going beyond the usual is always exciting for an actor, with ‘Humshakals’, doing that has also been a lot of fun,” he said.