After enthralling the audience with his dance numbers in Baaghi and Heropanti, Tiger Shroff is prepping up to leave us spellbound with his upcoming film, Munna Michael. And considering one of its dance tracks is already making news for being the most challenging one for Tiger, it is surely going to be something to watch out for. On his official Instagram account, Tiger revealed that he is shooting for his career’s most difficult song by far and now, we can understand why this dancer is getting sleepless nights.
Munna Michael’s director Sabbir Khan has revealed that Tiger will be incorporating some of Hollywood’s finest background artistes in the song. “The song was recorded in Mumbai and sent to LA, where a team of American choreographers created dance videos which our Bollywood team and Tiger have recreated here. We’re keeping all the quintessential elements of Hindi cinema -heroism, music, dance and action -intact while trying to raise the bar”. Tiger will be imitating some of MJ’s most iconic dance moves, including the toe-stand, crotch grab, moonwalk, feet shuffle, MJ spin, anti-gravity lean, side slide, robot and jacket throwback”, said Sabbir.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“As we all know Tiger is one of the best dancers in Bollywood and this movie will distance him from the others . He moves like magic and in Munna Michael people are going to see some unbelievable moves from him. With this movie we are looking to leave a benchmark for dancing in Bollywood,” said producer of the film, Viki Rajani.
On Monday, Tiger also had shared the first poster of his upcoming film, Munna Michael. No points for guessing, that he looks every inch drool worthy with his chiselled abs along with the legendary Michael Jackson’s hook pose is surely grabbing eyeballs. The actor shared the poster on Instagram and tagged MJ as the greatest teacher, thanking him for showing his life a direction. He captioned it as, “The greatest education is watching the masters at work. Thank you for giving my life direction. Greatest Teacher MJ, Munna Michael first look.”
Munna Michael, which also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and debutant Nidhhi Agerwal, marks the third association of Sabbir and Tiger, after two hits Heropanti and Baaghi. The film will release on July 7, 2017.