A string of boxers and athletes attended a special screening of the forthcoming film “Saala Khadoos” — on a strict boxing coach and his protege — in Chandigarh. They gifted the film’s producer Rajkumar Hirani a pair of boxing gloves.
The film’s team hosted the screening on Monday (January 25) night in the city. Even legendary Indian athlete Milkha Singh had invited the cast and crew of “Saala Khadoos” to his residence in Chandigarh.
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Amongst those who attended the film’s screening were boxers Neeraj Goyat, Vikas Yadav, Manveer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Mahavir Singh, Jitender Kumar, Parmod Kumar, Deepak Tanwar, Sandeep Bagri and Ram Singh. There were also some Indian boxing officials.
The boxers gifted Hirani a pair of boxing gloves and also gave a gift to Ritika Singh, a real life kick boxer who is making her acting debut with “Saala Khadoos”.
Written and directed by Sudha Kongara, the film stars R. Madhavan as a strict coach and is releasing on Friday (January 29).