Actor Amit Sadh is excited that his much-delayed film Runningshaadi.com is finally going to hit the screens as the wait for its release made him feel depressed. Also starring Taapsee Pannu, the romantic drama has been produced by Shoojit Sircar. It was made long back but didn’t
It was made long back but didn’t get any release date. However, the film has now reportedly got a release date sometime early next year. Expressing his happiness on the news, Amit told PTI, “I am very happy. It has been painful two years because after ‘Kai Po Che!’ this was supposed to be my first film. I cannot explain and express the depression and the sadness that I have gone through.
“I guess Taapsee seconds the same emotions because we are very close friends,” the 37-year-old actor said.
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Amit said the film has got a mature love story and hopes the audience gives the movie its due.
“‘Runningshaadi.com is an entertainer. It is a story of a young couple. It is a very mature, cute love story and things people do in small cities. I hope it entertains people. I hope they love the simplicity of these beautiful characters in the film,” he said.
“It has been beautifully shot and directed by Amit Roy and we were mentored by Shoojit Sircar, who we all know is a genius. We have made this film with a lot of love and hard work. I just hope it finds a place in people’s heart and I hope people give it its due,” he said.
While Amit is fresh off the success of Sultan, Taapsee is riding high on the Pink ‘wave’. When asked if this is the best time to release
“Runningshaadi.com, the actor said, “This is all maths. I don’t understand maths. I just hope it comes out now, it’s waited too long. And yes, we cannot deny the popularity of Taapsee, she’s a huge star,” he said.
Amit said he had an amazing experience working with Taapsee and he admires her courage.
“I think she is a feisty, amazing, beautiful, down to earth girl. She is a great actor, a great performer and a great friend. And what I love about her is that she calls a spade a spade,” he said.
“She is a very courageous girl and I always salute and admire her. I am genuinely a big fan of her,” Amit added.