Bollywood’s blue-eyed couple Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were spotted together (after a very long time), at a special screening of ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’, in Mumbai on May 16.
There were reports that Ranbir and Katrina’s relationship was at edge for sometime now, given the fact that the actress was not seen in Ranbir’s company for quite some time now. Ranbir Kapoor has often been spotted in the company of filmmaker Ayan Mukherji sans Katrina.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
However, the couple put an end to speculations about their ‘sour’ relationship as they seemed quite at ease at the screening.
Ranbir was looking suave as ever in a grey sweatshirt and denims with a cap, while Katrina was pretty in her black top, with no makeup.
One of Ranbir Kapoor’s closest friends and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani’ director Ayan Mukherji also accompanied Ranbir and Katrina on their movie date.
Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor, who is basking in the success of ‘2 Sates’ was also at the screening along with Arunoday Singh, who was last seen in ‘Main Tera Hero’.