The superstar Akshay Kumar is busy shooting in Romania for one of his most anticipated films, ‘Singh is Bliing’ which is all set to release this year. From what we hear, Akshay who was shooting for a few hardcore climax scenes of the film had a Romanian fighter with him, who accidentally ripped off his suit which was made especially for that particular scene.
A source close to the production team says, “A specific outfit was designed for Akshay sir for the climax scene. But due to the unexpected incident, the suit was torn and ripped off and the crew had to look out for an expert tailor who could stitch his specially made tailored suit.”
- Akshay Kumar on 2.0 co-star Rajinikanth: Everything he does is stylish, I even enjoyed getting punched by him
- From Akshay Kumar as Arunachalam Muruganantham to Ranbir Kapoor as Sanjay Dutt: Six noteworthy Bollywood roles to watch out for in 2018
- Bollywood Best Scenes 2017: Tiger Zinda Hai, Trapped, Toilet Ek Prem Katha and other films with memorable sequences
- PadMan song Aaj Se Teri making: Akshay Kumar asks men to keep their wives happy, watch video
- Akshay Kumar: Kesari could not happen with Salman Khan
- Ranveer Singh to replace Akshay Kumar in Singh Is Kinng sequel? Here's the truth
And well, any guesses who came to Akshay’s rescue? “A local Romanian old lady helped Akshay and showed her impeccable sewing skills and impressed Akshay sir in no time,” added the source.
As for the film, ‘Singh Is Bliing’ stars Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, and Lara Dutta among others is directed by PrabhuDheva. Produced under the banner Grazing Goat Pictures, the film is slated to release on October 2, 2015.