Actress Vidya Balan, who will be seen romancing a young actor Ali Faizal in forthcoming film ‘Bobbby Jasoos’, says romance has no age bar.
“Romance has no age no bar. I don’t think age has anything to do with chemistry. I have worked with Nasser sir (Naseeruddin shah) in ‘Ishqiya’ as well. It’s all about getting into the character,” the 36-year-old told IANS.
The detective comedy ‘Bobby Jasoos’ revolves around a female character. While Vidya plays the female lead, Ali plays the male lead. The film is directed by Samar Shaikh and is co-produced by actress Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The film will hit theatres July 4.
The actress, who is known for doing women centric films, has so far worked with some of the known faces of Bollywood, including Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Shahid Kapoor and John Abraham.
“I never planned my career. I have only responded to scripts. I have worked with different producers and directors so it’s about what I am doing in the film. If there is something exciting for both of us, then I will do it.”
“I am not willing to compromise just to work with someone,” she added.