Actress Vidya Balan, who will be seen romancing a young actor Ali Faizal in forthcoming film ‘Bobbby Jasoos’, says romance has no age bar.
“Romance has no age no bar. I don’t think age has anything to do with chemistry. I have worked with Nasser sir (Naseeruddin shah) in ‘Ishqiya’ as well. It’s all about getting into the character,” the 36-year-old told IANS.
The detective comedy ‘Bobby Jasoos’ revolves around a female character. While Vidya plays the female lead, Ali plays the male lead. The film is directed by Samar Shaikh and is co-produced by actress Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.
The film will hit theatres July 4.
The actress, who is known for doing women centric films, has so far worked with some of the known faces of Bollywood, including Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Shahid Kapoor and John Abraham.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I never planned my career. I have only responded to scripts. I have worked with different producers and directors so it’s about what I am doing in the film. If there is something exciting for both of us, then I will do it.”
“I am not willing to compromise just to work with someone,” she added.