- You won’t believe how much Varun, Jacqueline and Taapsee’s Judwaa 2 has earned worldwide
- Bobby Deol joins Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez in Race 3
- Judwaa 2 box office collection day 11: Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu and Jacqueline Fernandez’s film may continue its winning streak in the coming week
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who will be seen in Karan Malhotra’s directorial ‘Brothers’, says that her role as a young mother in the film was “challenging”.
“The role was challenging for me, because I am not a mother. And it wasn’t really an ordinary situation, or an ordinary family, it was a lot more dramatic,” says Jacqueline.
“It is a young mother’s struggle with her husband and daughter. And I am grateful to Karan, because I was really thrown to deep ends with this role” she further added.
In the movie, Jacqueline’s daughter suffers from “kidney failure” and her husband, Akshay Kumar, takes on a fight challenge to win prize money in order to get her better treatment.
- Jacqueline Fernandez hopes to repeat Kick success with Salman Khan starrer Race 3
- A Gentleman actor Jacqueline Fernandez: No one has the right to judge my film journey
- Drive first poster: Sushant Singh Rajput, Jacqueline Fernandez all set to 'start, zoom and accelerate' on March 2
- No hesitancy in playing a mother's role: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra’s ‘Brothers’ to take over screens today
- Jacqueline Fernandez keen on doing action film
“Whatever I have learnt from this movie, has helped me immensely as an actor”, says the “Roy” actress.
The Dharma Productions’ film is an official Hindi adaptation of the Hollywood film “Warrior” and tells the story of two estranged brothers. The film also stars Siddharth Malhotra and Jackie Shroff.
Produced by Karan Johar, Hiroo Yash Johar and Endemol India, the film is presented by Fox Star India, in association with Dharma Productions, Lionsgate, Endemol India.
Heavy on action, the movie will hit the theatres on August 14.