Director Rohit Shetty has expressed a desire to make Hindi version of ‘Bad Boys’, a hit Hollywood film, with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan in the lead.
Rohit Shetty revealed this in an upcoming episode of popular TV chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’, hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar.
Karan Johar asked Rohit Shetty, one of the top notch directors in Bollywood currently, what he will do if he was stuck on an island with Shah Rukh and Salman. “I’ll start making Bad Boys,” he promptly replied.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The two Khans, once friends who worked together in ‘Karan Arjun’ (1995), are not on best terms now. Their relation soured after a spat at Salman’s then girlfriend Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in 2008.
Asked about the most promising Bollywood director, Rohit Shetty named Ayan Mukerji, while among actors, he sees a bright future for Parineeti Chopra, Arjun Kapoor and Varun Dhawan.
The episode, where Rohit Shetty would be joined by director Zoya Akhtar, will be aired on Sunday on Star World.