Actress Kareena Kapoor, who will be seen in ‘Singham Returns’, said that she hopes director Rohit Shetty would make a film on a female police official.
In ‘Singham Returns’ Kareena has played the love interest of a police official Bajirao Singham, which is a character essayed by Ajay Devgn.
“I have met lot of police officers. I want to meet female police officers. I hope there is interaction with them. I hope he (director Rohit Shetty) will show the film to female police officers. I hope he makes his next film on a female police officer,” Kareena told reporters here at a promotional event of the film.
Kareena said that cops lead a tough life which could inspire movie plots.
“I feel that the way Rohit has made this film, is a tribute to them (cops). It is great that he has made a film like this. Most of the Hindi films have shown cops as lumpen or comic types, but everyone wants to be like Bajirao Singham,” she said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Incidentally, Yo Yo Honey Singh has teamed up with Ajay, Kareena for a song to be featured in ‘Singham Returns’.
“I am big fan of Honey Singh so I was excited to work with him. I am happy as it is for the first time he has given tracks for any of my films and what better than ‘Singham Returns’. I am sure it is going to be chartbuster track,” Kareena said.
Kareena who has done films like ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Ra.One’ besides ‘Chameli’, ‘Omkara’, ‘Heroine’ said that she chose a movie if it “excited” her.
“It is not a conscious decision to do commercial films these days. I will do heroine oriented films only when I feel the script is great and not just for the sake doing it. Until then I will do films like this and work with Ajay, Rohit, Salman and others,” she said.