Rohit Shetty, known for directing commercial films like “Chennai Express” and “Golmaal” series, says he keeps tab on the new breed of filmmakers.
“I want to know what the new generation is making and which is being appreciated by the audience. I keep a tab on new filmmakers and they are doing a great job. I recently watched ‘2 States’ on DVD,” said Shetty, who is currently busy promoting “Singham Returns”.
He says Kareena has an important role in the film that also stars Ajay Devgn.
“Though ‘Singham’ is about Ajay; Kareena is also playing a key role in the film. It’s not that we have roped her for five songs and all. She has an equally important role in the film,” said the director.
“If I come across a good script, I would love to make a lady ‘Singham’ with Kareena,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Singham Returns”, which releases Aug 15, is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.