Actor Anupam Kher, who is teaming up with Rohit Shetty for ‘Singham Returns’, said the director has clarity in filmmaking.
Anupam Kher, 59, is playing Ajay Devgn’s guru in the thriller, which is a sequel to sequel to the hit 2011 film ‘Singham’.
“I love the clarity with which Rohit Shetty directs. Has a very loyal, efficient and hardworking unit,” Kher tweeted.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
Ajay will reprise the role of the tough cop, who will be seen doing some breathtaking stunts.
Kareena Kapoor, Amole Gupte are the new additions in the film besides Anupam Kher.