Filmmaker Rohit Shetty and actor Ajay Devgn are leaving no stone unturned to get the best effects for their upcoming venture ‘Singham Returns’. According to reports, Rohit Shetty, who is not too fond of shooting during the nights, is shooting night schedules since the script demanded to be shot at night extensively.
This is the first time he has shot for maximum night schedules. Since the Ajay Devgn starrer is about black money and illegal siphoning of funds, it needed to be symbolised by being shot in the dark of night.
As a result, Rohit Shetty and his unit spent several sleepless nights shooting till the wee hours of the morning.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, ‘Singham Returns’ is all set to roar at the silver screen on August 15. The film also stars actress Kareena Kapoor Khan in the lead role. Filmmaker Amol Gupte and ‘CID’ actor Dayanand Shetty also have pivotal role in the film.
The film presented by Reliance Entertainment is co-produced by by Ajay Devgn Films and Rohit Shetty Productions.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched