Rock On fans have a reason to rejoice as the sequel of the blockbuster movie is going to be bigger and better. Undoubtedly, the new song of the musical drama, Rock On 2 promises to be the voice of the young generation, thus making it the new age’s anthem. The song will make the audience jump in their seats and sing along the Magik Band, which includes Shraddha Kapoor and Shashank Arora along with the older band members, Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal and Purab Kohli.The Rock On anthem, which took the youth by storm eight years ago, is yet again ready to re-create the magic and thrill today’s young generation.
Also read | Faux Rockstars
While you will see Farhan and Shraddha raging as the lead singers, Purab charms the crowd with his drumming. Arjun Rampal and Shashank Arora looks hot as both of them get their hands on the guitar. It is not just the power-packed performance by the star cast of the movie that will enthral you, but also the video of the song will take you through the popular destinations of south Mumbai including Victoria Terminus Station, the Air India and the Municipal Corporation office.The anthem, with its high-voltage energy, has been dedicated to the iconic landmarks of the city that never sleeps.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Much like the last time, these new songs sung by the actors themselves have defined the new cool. It’s been years since Magik (Farhan Akhtar’s band name in the film) has performed on stage, and if there was ever any reason for them to make a comeback, then this is it. While the film Rock On 2, which is directed by Shujaat Saudagar, has revived the cast from its earlier version, Shraddha Kapoor comes as a pleasant surprise in the film. In fact, the actor has sung a song called ‘Tere Mere Dil’, which has become one of the chartbusters. Starring Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Prachi Desai and Shraddha Kapoor, released on November 11.