Rock On fans have a reason to rejoice as the sequel of the blockbuster movie is going to be bigger and better. Undoubtedly, the new song of the musical drama, Rock On 2 promises to be the voice of the young generation, thus making it the new age’s anthem. The song will make the audience jump in their seats and sing along the Magik Band, which includes Shraddha Kapoor and Shashank Arora along with the older band members, Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal and Purab Kohli.The Rock On anthem, which took the youth by storm eight years ago, is yet again ready to re-create the magic and thrill today’s young generation.
Also read | Faux Rockstars
While you will see Farhan and Shraddha raging as the lead singers, Purab charms the crowd with his drumming. Arjun Rampal and Shashank Arora looks hot as both of them get their hands on the guitar. It is not just the power-packed performance by the star cast of the movie that will enthral you, but also the video of the song will take you through the popular destinations of south Mumbai including Victoria Terminus Station, the Air India and the Municipal Corporation office.The anthem, with its high-voltage energy, has been dedicated to the iconic landmarks of the city that never sleeps.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Much like the last time, these new songs sung by the actors themselves have defined the new cool. It’s been years since Magik (Farhan Akhtar’s band name in the film) has performed on stage, and if there was ever any reason for them to make a comeback, then this is it. While the film Rock On 2, which is directed by Shujaat Saudagar, has revived the cast from its earlier version, Shraddha Kapoor comes as a pleasant surprise in the film. In fact, the actor has sung a song called ‘Tere Mere Dil’, which has become one of the chartbusters. Starring Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Prachi Desai and Shraddha Kapoor, released on November 11.