Bollywood actor and VJ Rannvijay Singh, who got famous with the reality show ‘Roadies’, recently tied the knot with fiancee Prianka in a low key affair.
Ranvijay had announced his wedding plans on social networking site Twitter last month.
Wanted all of you to know from me, here it is… I’m getting married next month!!
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— rannvijay singha (@RannvijaySingha) March 25, 2014
Rannvijay’s wife Prianka is a London-based girl. He had also tweeted his ‘roka’ ceremony pictures.
The love of my life,Prianka.. pic.twitter.com/ckB5S5ANm1
— rannvijay singha (@RannvijaySingha) April 14, 2014
The ‘Roadies’ winner also thanked everyone for all the love and good wishes. “I feel so blessed to get so much love from all of you,thanks for all the love and wishes!And now Prianka is getting so much love also,thanks,” tweeted Ranvijay.
Before getting married, Rannvijay has been in a relationship with VJ Anusha Dandekar.
Rannvijay, who turned actor with films like ‘Mod’, ‘Mango’, ‘Action Replayy’ shared his roka video where his family met Prianka’s family for the first time.
Watch the video: