Ritesh Sidhwani confirms Don 3, says Farhan Akhtar is going to start writing soon

Director Ritesh Sidhwani has announced the third part of the hit 2006 franchise 'Don'.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: February 22, 2016 6:26 pm
Ritesh Sidhwani, Don 3, shah rukh khan, Farhan Akhtar, Farhan Akhtar news, Farhan Akhtar don, Farhan Akhtar film, Don, Don sequel, Ritesh Sidhwani film, entertainment news Ritesh has now revealed that the makers have hit upon and idea and Farhan will soon be working on it.

Director Ritesh Sidhwani has announced the third part of the hit 2006 franchise ‘Don’. He has been bombarded with questions on the third part by fans. Farhan Akhtar had earlier stated that he is happy to see the excitement among people for the film, but didn’t have the script then.

Ritesh has now revealed that the makers have hit upon and idea and Farhan will soon be working on it.

Ritesh said, “Yes, we have an idea, and we are now going to put it into the scripting stage. We want to make Don 3; there’s a 100 per cent confirmation on that. So, we are surely thinking about it. And it’s going to happen.”

When further questioned about the deadline of the project, he said, “We will do it (decide upon a deadline) soon. Earlier, we were just thinking about it. But now that we have an idea, Farhan is going to start writing it.”

The earlier parts featured Shah Rukh Khan and we hope to see him in the third installment soon.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

    Live Cricket Scores & Results