Actor-producer Ritesh Deshmukh says that he would love to direct a film in the future.
“Film making is a great process…acting is great and I am enjoying myself in production (too). As a producer you own the entire film, while director is the creator. I feel I should direct a film but not right now I am not ready but in future I will direct a film,” Riteish told reporters in a group interview.
As a producer, he has received his first National Award for his second Marathi production venture Yellow’ at the 61st National Film Awards ceremony, May 3.
The actor, son of late political leader Vilasrao Deshmukh, also feels that as a citizen one must know about their country but not sure whether he will join the politics in near future or not.
“Whether I want to join it or not is a different thing but as a citizen you must know about your country. Being aware is important and having an opinion is very important,” said Ritesh who made his Bollywood acting debut with “Tujhe Meri Kasam” in 2003.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The film also helped him find his soul mate in his co-star Genelia D’Souza, with whom he tied the knot in 2012.