Riteish Deshmukh is a complete family man. We have seen him posing with his elder son and wife Genelia D’Souza earlier too. Genelia, who gave birth to their second son Rahyl on June 1, had kept fans waiting for the pictures of him. But today (October 10), being a special day for Riteish as it is his mother’s birthday, the actor took to Twitter to share the first picture with his li’l son Rahyl.
Earlier we had seen Rahyl when Riteish’s mother Vaishali took the baby in her arms and posed for the photographers as they returned home post delivery. Riteish tweeted the image on Monday saying: “It’s a special day coz its my Aai’s Birthday & on this special day I would like to share something special. #RAHYL #HappyBirthdayAai.”
Yes this is really a special picture for Riteish and Genelia’s fans. It is a beautifully captured moment of father-son time.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The couple got married in 2012 and had their first baby Riaan in November 2014. Riteish made the official announcement of their second baby’s arrival on Twitter on behalf of his elder son. He then wrote: Hey guys, my Aai & Baba just gifted me a little brother. Now all my toys are his…- Love Riaan.”
Riteish had also shared his newborn son’s name earlier as, “RAHYL – The Youngest Deshmukh.”
Check Riteish Deshmukh’s son Rahyl’s first picture here:
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) October 10, 2016
Riteish Deshmukh’s wife Genelia Deshmukh recently shared a lovely message on behalf of their elder son, Riaan, for the actor as he was gearing up for his TV debut with a new chat show, Yaaron Ki Baraat.
Genelia took to Instagram to post a picture of Riaan watching the promo of the Banjo star’s upcoming chat show and wrote a lovely message from the son’s side to his daddy. She captioned the image in Marathi,”#Baba’sTVdebut #viktakauttar मला तुम्ही खूप आवडलात बाबा – रिआन.”
Yaaron Ki Baraat is a new chat show that aired on Zee TV and had Amitabh Bachchan and Shatrughan Sinha as their first guests.