‘Ek Villain’ star Riteish Deshmukh has replaced comedian Kapil Sharma in Yash Raj Films’ upcoming comedy ‘Bank-Chor’.
Kapil Sharma, best known for his chat show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, had a three-film contract with YRF and was slated to star in ‘Bank-Chor’, but the production house recently announced that he was no longer a part of the movie.
The film is scheduled to go on floors immediately and is planned for an early 2015 release.
Riteish, 36, has done a number of comedy films such as ‘Grand Masti’, ‘Kya Super Cool Hai Hum’, ‘Housefull’ and ‘Humshakals’.He earned critical acclaim for his villainous turn recently in ‘Ek Villain’.
“Loved the script. Loved the character. Loved the team. I’ve always liked to push the envelope with the choices I make. This film allows me to potentially rip it apart. Watch out there is a new ‘Bank-Chor’ in town,” Riteish said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Riteish is one of the most exciting actors of today. From villainy to action in his upcoming ‘Lai Bhaari’, there is
nothing he can’t do! And with ‘Bank Chor’, Riteish is in a zone that is a serious strength – comedy! He adds the scale, madness and weight that this project deserves. The audiences are in for one hell of a ride now,” said Ashish Patil, Business & Creative Head, Youth Films.
‘Bank-Chor’ is a comic-caper, that tells the story of three people trying to rob a bank ,who pick the worst day
possible when everything that can go wrong, goes wrong and how they are inadvertently caught in the crossfire of cops, industrialists and corrupt leaders.
‘Bank-Chor’ will be directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil.