Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat’s upcoming entertainer titled ‘Bangistan’ is out with its first trailer, and we must say that it has managed to tickle our funny bones. The movie, produced under Excel Entertainment’s banner will also star Jacqueline Fernandez.
The movie revolves around a fictional place called ‘Bangistan’ which is divided into two parts – North and South.
- Happy birthday Riteish Deshmukh: The actor who stood out in multi-starrers with his perfect comic timing
- Salman Khan promotes Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat starrer 'Bangistan'
- As a satire, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat’s ‘Bangistan’ is explicitly bizarre
- 'Bangistan' a poker face comedy: Riteish Deshmukh
- 'Bangistan' director Karan Anshuman becomes a father
- 'Bangistan' first look: Meet Riteish, Pulkit - The 'Aspiring Terrorists'
Riteish, who plays the role of Hafeez Bin Ali from North Bangistan becomes Ishwarchand Sharma for an undercover mission, while Pulkit who plays the role of Praveen Chaturvedi from South Bangistan becomes Allahrakha Khan for the same purpose.
The lead actress of the movie Jacqueline is seen having a good time drinking and dancing enjoying the company of the two actors. Directed by Karan Anshuman, the movie will hit the screens on on 31st July.
Watch the official trailer of ‘Bangistan’ here: