Actor-producer Riteish Deshmukh, who is seen revealing his grey shades in ‘Ek Villain’, says his actress-wife Genelia D’Souza wanted him to play a negative role.
“Genelia always tells me to do a negative role or a darker shade. When ‘Ek Villain’ was offered to me I just thought this is it. Everyone came together…,” said Riteish.
Directed by Mohit Suri, ‘Ek Villain’ also features Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor among others.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Talking about his first grey character in ‘Ek Villain’, he said: “As an actor it’s exciting. In ‘Ek Villain’ my role is very different. It has been a great experience,” he said.