Actor Riteish Deshmukh says that his role in the upcoming film ‘Ek Villain’ is a radical departure from his past performances.
Riteish’s unassuming “aam aadmi” look, with a sinister streak in the film, has managed to grab people’s attention. Apparently, he will be playing an antagonist in the film.
“I play a middle-class family man, frustrated by the unfair treatment meted out to him from every corner of society. Playing the role of Rakesh has been the most exciting choice I have made in my career. I have enjoyed exploring this alternate side of me,” Riteish said in a statement.
Riteish was director Mohit Suri’s first and only choice for this role in ‘Ek Villain’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“There is something evil about a person who is so regular and ordinary. Rakesh’s character lurks in the shadows. He isn’t loud and in-your-face, but his mere presence can be unnerving,” Mohit said.
With actor Sidharth Malhotra also being touted as a villain in this musical romantic thriller, speculation over the identity of the real villain continues.
“Anyone could be the villain. That is for you to watch and find out,” the director said.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, the film is expected to release on June 27.