Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who garnered appreciation for his negative portrayal of Rauf Lala in 2012 film ‘Agneepath’, says he wishes to play more characters with grey shades.
Asked during a question and answer session with fans on Twitter if there are upcoming projects where he can be seen in a negative role, Rishi replied: “Wish! Nothing that I have heard of late that measures excitement. Want to do sleaze swine conman etc. nothing routine.”
‘Agneepath’ was Rishi’s second film with Hrithik after the 2009 drama film ‘Luck by Chance’.
The 63year-old says he is “waiting” to do a third film with the ‘Krrish 3’ star.
He wrote: “Hritik is a rockstar and my kid too. Known him as a baby. Waiting to nail a third film with him. Hopefully will.”
- Shruti Haasan's double dhamaka D-Day, Ramaiya Vastavaiya release today
- Interesting time to be an actor in Bollywood: Rishi Kapoor
- Rishi Kapoor loves to be challenged,says his 'D-Day' director Nikhil Advani
- Agneepath helped me convince Rishi Kapoor for D-Day role: Nikhil Advani
- Rishi Kapoor gears up for another villainous turn in D-Day
- Rishi Kapoor was hesitant to play negative role in 'Agneepath'
When asked about directing films again, Rishi, who helmed the 1999 film “Aa Ab Laut Chalen”, said: “Too tiring, too painful and a thankless job. Acting is a passion I enjoy the most. But then who knows? Anything is possible”.
Meanwhile, Rishi will be next seen in “Kapoor & Sons”.
Talking about the film, he shared: “Quite gung-ho about ‘Kapoor & Sons’. Watch for the first look early January, hopefully! I am diametrically different.”