Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor pledged to donate organs. After distributing prizes to the winners of ‘Transplant Games 2014’ at PGIMER in Chandigarh, the 61-year-old veteran actor signed the pledge to be an organ donor.
Rishi Kapoor appealed to the general public to come forward for this noble cause and donate organs after death.
The games, which saw participation by 300 people, were conceptualized to showcase the safety and success of transplantation as a means to a normal life and to spread
awareness of kidney donation, a PGIMER spokesperson said here.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Rishi Kapoor was last seen in Yash Raj’s ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, where he played actress Sonam Kapoor’s father.