Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor pledged to donate organs. After distributing prizes to the winners of ‘Transplant Games 2014’ at PGIMER in Chandigarh, the 61-year-old veteran actor signed the pledge to be an organ donor.
Rishi Kapoor appealed to the general public to come forward for this noble cause and donate organs after death.
The games, which saw participation by 300 people, were conceptualized to showcase the safety and success of transplantation as a means to a normal life and to spread
awareness of kidney donation, a PGIMER spokesperson said here.
Rishi Kapoor was last seen in Yash Raj’s ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, where he played actress Sonam Kapoor’s father.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review