It was Kapoor & Sons’ trailer launch at a multiplex and the entire cast and crew showed up in full force for the event on February 10. And one of the early birds to arrive at the venue was veteran actor Rishi Kapoor.
The senior actor, who essays the role of the octogenarian patriarch Mr. Kapoor in the film, looked pleased as punch and was seen warmly interacting with producer Karan Johar and the young actors of the film before the launch got underway.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Seated in the first row, the senior actor looked all set to attend both the trailer launch and the press conference that was scheduled to follow. However, Rishi Kapoor’s mood underwent a drastic change post the official launch of the trailer.
As soon as the screening of the trailer finished, Rishi who was seen typing on his phone furiously walked up to Karan Johar and whispered something into his ears. On hearing the same, Karan’s face turned a tad grave and the filmmaker nodded in response to Rishi’s whispering statements. Almost immediately enough, Rishi took off like wind before one could even blink their eyes.
While everyone wondered about the reason behind Rishi’s sudden exit, Karan took to the stage and announced that the veteran actor had to leave immediately as something urgent that demanded his presence had cropped up.
Well, let’s hope all is well.