It was Kapoor & Sons’ trailer launch at a multiplex and the entire cast and crew showed up in full force for the event on February 10. And one of the early birds to arrive at the venue was veteran actor Rishi Kapoor.
The senior actor, who essays the role of the octogenarian patriarch Mr. Kapoor in the film, looked pleased as punch and was seen warmly interacting with producer Karan Johar and the young actors of the film before the launch got underway.
Seated in the first row, the senior actor looked all set to attend both the trailer launch and the press conference that was scheduled to follow. However, Rishi Kapoor’s mood underwent a drastic change post the official launch of the trailer.
As soon as the screening of the trailer finished, Rishi who was seen typing on his phone furiously walked up to Karan Johar and whispered something into his ears. On hearing the same, Karan’s face turned a tad grave and the filmmaker nodded in response to Rishi’s whispering statements. Almost immediately enough, Rishi took off like wind before one could even blink their eyes.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
While everyone wondered about the reason behind Rishi’s sudden exit, Karan took to the stage and announced that the veteran actor had to leave immediately as something urgent that demanded his presence had cropped up.
Well, let’s hope all is well.