If Rishi Kapoor is known to be a foodie, he is further known for being an absolutely ‘dildaar’ host. The tradition is hereditary when it comes to the Kapoor clan and youngsters Ayushmann Khuranna & Sonam Kapoor experienced it first hand when they shot with the actor for ‘Bewakoofiyaan’.
“Most of the film was shot in Delhi and Gurgaon. Now for Rishiji, this is pretty much a home away from home since his daughter Riddhima Kapoor lives in the city. Hence, right through the shooting schedule, it was almost mandatory that food used to come from her house.”
“Of course Rishiji being a perfect host, he couldn’t have allowed the delicacies to be packed just for him. He used to ensure that there was enough on the platter for Ayushmann and Sonam as well,” informs a source.
With the three Punjabis coming together, it used to be a food carnival every afternoon, what with a thorough spread of hardcore North Indian food available for consumption.
“Of course with such a huge variety around, it was meaningless to hunt for a low calorie diet,” quips a source, “The food was as fat-filled as it gets but then along with it came the deliciousness quotient as well. More than anything else, the idea was for the veteran actor to mingle with his young colleagues.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Though he has seen Sonam grow right in front of him owing to her Bollywood background, when it came to Ayushmann, who is an outsider in the industry, these lunch sessions contributed to the entire bonding exercise.”
Now this virtue isn’t something new for Kapoor Sr. For the last film that he shot with a new bunch of actors (Chasme Baddoor remake), he used to frequently take the cast out for lunch at some of the most exotic and unheard of outlets in Goa. This time around, it was the turn of Ayushman and Sonam to join all the fun in Delhi.