If Rishi Kapoor is known to be a foodie, he is further known for being an absolutely ‘dildaar’ host. The tradition is hereditary when it comes to the Kapoor clan and youngsters Ayushmann Khuranna & Sonam Kapoor experienced it first hand when they shot with the actor for ‘Bewakoofiyaan’.
“Most of the film was shot in Delhi and Gurgaon. Now for Rishiji, this is pretty much a home away from home since his daughter Riddhima Kapoor lives in the city. Hence, right through the shooting schedule, it was almost mandatory that food used to come from her house.”
“Of course Rishiji being a perfect host, he couldn’t have allowed the delicacies to be packed just for him. He used to ensure that there was enough on the platter for Ayushmann and Sonam as well,” informs a source.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
With the three Punjabis coming together, it used to be a food carnival every afternoon, what with a thorough spread of hardcore North Indian food available for consumption.
“Of course with such a huge variety around, it was meaningless to hunt for a low calorie diet,” quips a source, “The food was as fat-filled as it gets but then along with it came the deliciousness quotient as well. More than anything else, the idea was for the veteran actor to mingle with his young colleagues.”
“Though he has seen Sonam grow right in front of him owing to her Bollywood background, when it came to Ayushmann, who is an outsider in the industry, these lunch sessions contributed to the entire bonding exercise.”
Now this virtue isn’t something new for Kapoor Sr. For the last film that he shot with a new bunch of actors (Chasme Baddoor remake), he used to frequently take the cast out for lunch at some of the most exotic and unheard of outlets in Goa. This time around, it was the turn of Ayushman and Sonam to join all the fun in Delhi.