Richa Chadha can be seen at her sultry best in her first look from the upcoming film Cabaret. The actress, who is seen sporting a short dress with grease all over her, has done a messy hair do with strands of hair locked into curls. Richa drew inspiration from pop sensation Rihanna for her look in the film.
The idea came to her through her hair and make up person Tanuja Dabir who wanted her to get a bob cut look like that of RiRi.
Richa Chadha said, “I have long hair and we wanted to create an illusion of a short curly bob. We looked for international icons because that’s what Pooja bhatt had in mind and Rihanna seemed cool. My make up and Hair artist Tanuja Dabir achieved that with ease and Pooja approved of it as well. Eventually ended up looking great.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by Kaustav Narayan Niyogi, Cabaret is being co-produced by Pooja Bhatt and Bhushan Kumar.