Richa Chadha can be seen at her sultry best in her first look from the upcoming film Cabaret. The actress, who is seen sporting a short dress with grease all over her, has done a messy hair do with strands of hair locked into curls. Richa drew inspiration from pop sensation Rihanna for her look in the film.
The idea came to her through her hair and make up person Tanuja Dabir who wanted her to get a bob cut look like that of RiRi.
Richa Chadha said, “I have long hair and we wanted to create an illusion of a short curly bob. We looked for international icons because that’s what Pooja bhatt had in mind and Rihanna seemed cool. My make up and Hair artist Tanuja Dabir achieved that with ease and Pooja approved of it as well. Eventually ended up looking great.”
Directed by Kaustav Narayan Niyogi, Cabaret is being co-produced by Pooja Bhatt and Bhushan Kumar.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016