Fashion designers Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar’s outfit for Sonakshi Sinha’s recent live performance at London’s O2 arena drew appreciation both from the actress and the audience.
The Goan designers chose a funky denim jacket with a patch work for the actress. “Our design drew lot of appreciation from the crowd and Sonakshi also liked it very much. This time she (Sonakshi) wanted the look to be fierce yet glamorous. We always love to work with Sonakshi and her stylist Sakshi Mehraa, who exactly knows what would look good on her,” the designers said in a statement.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“With a lot of brainstorming and different ideas we unanimously decided on a denim jacket with patch work of tiger print. Lot of detailing has gone on the same. Crystals, studs and patch details dominated the surface ornamentation on the jacket,” the designer duo added.
Riddhi and Siddhi, who have styled the look of many Bollywood actresses including Katrina Kaif and Ileana D’cruz, said they enjoyed the experience of designing a stage outfit.
“We really enjoyed working on this project! Stage costumes have so many different aspects to it. Most important it has to be comfortable to dance. Hence, construction of garment should be made accordingly. It should look larger than life and should stand amongst others dancing in chorus,” they said.