Goa-born designer sisters Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar have styled the look of actress Shruti Haasan for an item song in upcoming Hindi movie ‘Tevar’.
Shruti, 28, would be seen in a maroon bustier and skirt in the number. Her costumes are specially custom made keeping in mind the requirement of the song, the designer duo told PTI.
Riddhi and Siddhi, who have styled many Bollywood actresses including Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha and Ileana D’cruz, said the whole process of designing the ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ star was exciting as they had never designed any celebrity for an item number.
“The stylist of this item song, Tanya Ghavri, had decided a specific look for the number. With a lot of brainstorming and different ideas, we unanimously decided on a tattered skirt and halter blouse with lot of antique gold jewellery detail on it,” said the duo. “We really enjoyed working on this project for Shruti Haasan and it’s always pleasure working with Tanya Ghavri,” they added.
An item song costume has so many different aspects to it. “Most importantly, it has to be comfortable to dance,” they added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
‘Tevar’, scheduled to release on January 9 next year, is an action-romance film directed by Amit Sharma and written by Gunasekhar.