Lilette Dubey and Richard Gere are shooting romantic scenes together in Rajasthan for ‘The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2’.
Richard Gere is eager to learn more about Bollywood. According to a source from the unit, he has even asked for a Bollywood-styled romantic song to be incorporated in the screen romance with his co-star Lilette Dubey.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It makes sense to have a romantic number filmed on them. Lilette plays a very attractive middle-aged Indian who runs a run-down hotel where Gere descends as a guest. Romance blossoms between the two. They are now thinking of incorporating an old romantic Hindi song to accentuate their togetherness.”
Gere enjoys Indian food and with Lilette’s help he is becoming familiar with the local Rajasthani dishes.
Says a member of the crew, “Richard loves the local cuisine. But he is wary of the spices and mirchi. Lilette and her two daughters Neha and Ira helped him pick the dishes with the minimum masala. The three ladies have also taken Gere sightseeing in Udaipur.”
Lilette Dubey is all praise for her co-star. “My scenes with Richard are coming out well. He’s warm and friendly with everyone including my daughters. When my girls came to visit me here in Udaipur, Richard was so charming.”