Actress Richa Chadha has proved her efficiency in the past few months as she shot for two movies in entirely different avatars simultaneously. The actress, who is on one hand donning the role of simpleton Sukhpreet Kaur in the upcoming movie Sarbjit, is also playing the role of a cabaret dancer Rosy in Cabaret. The actress very smoothly transformed from one character to the other in both the films.
In Omung Kumar’s Sarbjit, she will be seen playing the role of the lead’s wife, who belongs to a small village in Punjab. She is seen with minimal make-up in the film. Her character in Cabaret is in stark contrast to that of Sarbjit as she portrays a flamboyant dancer in the film directed by Kaustav Narayan Niyogi.
A source said, “Richa has managed to go back and forth between the two distinct roles with ease. She has proved her acting prowess time and again with her selection of diverse and challenging roles. It will be exciting to see Richa ace it again playing these two diametrically opposite characters!”
- Fukrey Returns actor Richa Chadha: I wish I could only do comedies
- Richa Chadha nervous over Cabaret
- Real life films are more exciting: Richa Chadha on Sarbjit
- Aishwarya Rai's role in Sarbjit is meant to overshadow mine, else the film won't work: Richa Chadha
- Role in 'Cabaret' challenging for me: Richa Chadha
- Richa Chadha leaves for Amritsar to shoot for 'Sarbjit'
Richa Chadha’s movies Cabaret and Sarbjit will release on May 6 and May 20 respectively.