Actress Richa Chadda will walk the ramp for designer Sounia Gohil at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort.
The fashion extravaganza will be held from March 12 to 16.
Taking inspiration from interiors and architectures of Europe, Sounia has adapted a classy yet luxurious look transforming the designs into fresh edgy prints.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Giving her collection an international feel, the designer has kept her silhouettes straight and clean with sheer fabrics ruling the assortment amidst others.
Richa is all set to walk the ramp as the showstopper for Sounia tomorrow at the event. Sounia feels Richa fits the bill perfectly as she can carry the look with utmost ease and add glamour to the same.
Structured tops with straight pencil skirts, bikini tops with short pants and sheer cover ups are the highlights of her collection.
Employing a lot of artwork, she plays with a palette of pastel summery shades like ice blue, ivory, lilac and pistachio green hues in icy shades.