After declining ‘Ragini MMS 2’ and ‘Tina and Lolo’, Richa Chadha has now turned down ‘Mastizaade.’ Interestingly, all movies feature Indo-Canadian adult film star and Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, but Richa says ‘it’s a mere co-incidence’. ‘Mastizaade‘ is a sex comedy by Milap Zaveri.
“My team and I felt that I shouldn’t be a part of a sex comedy at this point in time. I have all the respect for Sunny Leone and the fact that this is the third project I have had to decline with Sunny in the star cast is just a mere co-incidence,” Richa Chadda told IANS.
Richa Chadda, who has earned critical acclaim by starring in unique roles in movies like ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye’ and ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur, is now gearing up for the release of five of her films.
It’s not that she desired to stick to her serious image alone. It recently emerged that the actress wishes to be part of Hindi movies’ song and dance routines too.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016