Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor’s daughter Rhea Kapoor, who had made her debut as a producer in 2010 with ‘Aisha’, today said that she was not interested in making melancholic films but the ones having an exhilarating theme.
The romantic comedy, ‘Aisha’, starring her sister Sonam and actor Abhay Deol in the lead, had got average opening at the box office. Rhea is awaiting the release of her next film, ‘Khoobsurat’, a remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s film with the same name.
“I am quite excited about ‘Khoobsurat‘. There were challenges but it was fun. I want to make happy-fun films. I don’t want to make depressing films,” Rhea told reporters here at the trailer launch of the upcoming film. (Watch trailer of Khoobsurat)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The original film had Rekha and Rakesh Roshan in the lead whereas the remake version has Sonam Kapoor and Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
Rhea said she will show the remake version to Rekha. “Once we are ready completely (after editing) we will show her (Rekha) the film. She will be one of the first persons whom we will show this film and her feedback is important to us,” Rhea said.
Rhea said she had also shown ‘Aisha’ to Rekha. ‘Khoobsurat‘, directed by Shashanka Ghosh, is set to release on September 19.
On her sister Sonam’s acting in the film, Rhea candidly said that there were fights between her and Sonam but they took place because the sisters love and care for each other.