Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor’s daughter Rhea Kapoor, who had made her debut as a producer in 2010 with ‘Aisha’, today said that she was not interested in making melancholic films but the ones having an exhilarating theme.
The romantic comedy, ‘Aisha’, starring her sister Sonam and actor Abhay Deol in the lead, had got average opening at the box office. Rhea is awaiting the release of her next film, ‘Khoobsurat’, a remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s film with the same name.
“I am quite excited about ‘Khoobsurat‘. There were challenges but it was fun. I want to make happy-fun films. I don’t want to make depressing films,” Rhea told reporters here at the trailer launch of the upcoming film. (Watch trailer of Khoobsurat)
Rhea said she will show the remake version to Rekha. “Once we are ready completely (after editing) we will show her (Rekha) the film. She will be one of the first persons whom we will show this film and her feedback is important to us,” Rhea said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Rhea said she had also shown ‘Aisha’ to Rekha. ‘Khoobsurat‘, directed by Shashanka Ghosh, is set to release on September 19.
On her sister Sonam’s acting in the film, Rhea candidly said that there were fights between her and Sonam but they took place because the sisters love and care for each other.