‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’ star Rhea Chakraborty has been cast opposite Riteish Deshmukh in Yash Raj Films’ upcoming comedy ‘Bank-Chor’.
“‘Bank-Chor’ is a rollercoaster ride and I’m delighted to be on it. I’ve had a blast with the team on ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’ and I’m sure this is only going to be bigger and better,” Rhea said in a statement.
The actress, who was seen opposite Ayushmann Khurrana in his single, ‘O Heeriye’, next stars in Rohan Sippy’s ‘Sonali Cable’ and UTV Spotboy’s ‘Babbu Ki Jawani’ and in another project from YRF.
Ashish Patil, Business & Creative Head, Youth Films at YRF said he needed someone with spunk to play the role opposite Riteish, who is known to be great with his comic skills.
“We needed someone with spunk, who could be cute and hot at the same time besides speak 2000 words per minute for this part. Rhea speaks 8000 words per minute in real life,” Patil said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The comic-caper, which tells the story of three morons trying to rob a bank, is directed by Bumpy and produced by Patil.
Comedian Kapil Sharma was initially set to play the lead in the movie but things did not work out between him and the production house.