Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor is all set to surprise his fans with his new fierce look in director Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Haider’, an adaptation of Shakespeare’s tragedy Hamlet.
Shahid, who had shocked his fans with his good-boy-gone-bad image in ‘Kaminey’ a few years ago, looks deadly in his bald avatar.
The actor, who began his career with a few romantic movies, took to Twitter to share the first look of ‘Haider’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A stark contrast from his avatars in past flicks, ‘R…Rajkumar’ and ‘Phata Poster Nikhla Hero’, Shahid Kapoor looks nothing resembling the usual chocolate boy or roadside Romeo that we’ve all seen him portray more than a few times.
In ‘Haider’, the Kapoor boy, who shaved off his head and grew a beard, looks deadly and dark with emotional turmoil written all over his face.
Based on the adaptation of Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’, the film also stars ‘Ek Villain’ actress Shraddha Kapoor. A poster revealing both Shahid and Shraddha locked in an embrace has also been released.
The chemistry between the pair, who will be seen together on screen for the first time, seems electrifying.