Rani Mukerji must have surely made a gorgeous bride on her wedding day. The actress married filmmaker Aditya Chopra in an intimate ceremony on April 21, in Italy.
According to fashion columnist Sujata Assomul’s post, the Bengali beauty apparently wore a Sabyasachi lehenga for the special occasion.
And it was a Sabyasachi for Rani Mukerji, of course. The designer was at the wedding, and personally styled the bride!
— Sujata Assomull (@stylesuj) April 23, 2014
Rani Mukerji has been spotted quite a few times in Sabyasachi saris and suits. Designer Sabyasachi is known to have quite a few loyalists in the industry including Vidya Balan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
36-year-old Rani Mukerji had also issued a statement about her wedding and said her wedding to 42-year-old Aditya Chopra was the continuation of a “fairytale”.
“I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us,” she said.
“I have always believed in fairytales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life – the fairytale continues,” Rani Mukherji added.
On her special day, the ‘Aiyyaa’ star did miss her legendary filmmaker father-in-law Yash Chopra, who passed away in October 2012.
“The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me,” Rani said.
In her 16-year-old career, Mukerji has given many hits including ‘Saathiya’, ‘Hum Tum’, ‘Veer Zaara’, ‘Bunty aur Babli’ and ‘Dil Bole Hadippa!’. She is currently starring in ‘Kill Dil’ and the Pradeep Sarkar-directed ‘Mardaani’. (With PTI inputs)