Rani Mukerji must have surely made a gorgeous bride on her wedding day. The actress married filmmaker Aditya Chopra in an intimate ceremony on April 21, in Italy.
According to fashion columnist Sujata Assomul’s post, the Bengali beauty apparently wore a Sabyasachi lehenga for the special occasion.
And it was a Sabyasachi for Rani Mukerji, of course. The designer was at the wedding, and personally styled the bride!
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
— Sujata Assomull (@stylesuj) April 23, 2014
Rani Mukerji has been spotted quite a few times in Sabyasachi saris and suits. Designer Sabyasachi is known to have quite a few loyalists in the industry including Vidya Balan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
36-year-old Rani Mukerji had also issued a statement about her wedding and said her wedding to 42-year-old Aditya Chopra was the continuation of a “fairytale”.
“I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us,” she said.
“I have always believed in fairytales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life – the fairytale continues,” Rani Mukherji added.
On her special day, the ‘Aiyyaa’ star did miss her legendary filmmaker father-in-law Yash Chopra, who passed away in October 2012.
“The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me,” Rani said.
In her 16-year-old career, Mukerji has given many hits including ‘Saathiya’, ‘Hum Tum’, ‘Veer Zaara’, ‘Bunty aur Babli’ and ‘Dil Bole Hadippa!’. She is currently starring in ‘Kill Dil’ and the Pradeep Sarkar-directed ‘Mardaani’. (With PTI inputs)