Viacom 18 Motion Pictures have announced the release dates of both their much-awaited films – Priyanka Chopra’s untitled biopic on Olympic medalist ‘Mary Kom’ and Akshay Kumnar’s ‘Gabbar’.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Mary Kom’ will hit screens on October 2 this year, while Krish’s ‘Gabbar’ is slated to release on January 23, 2015.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to share the announcement, “Xclusiv: Viacom18 and SLB Films announce the release dates for much anticipated films – #MaryKom on 2 Oct 2014 and #Gabbar on 23 Jan 2015,” he posted.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Both the films incidentally will release on holidays – ‘Mary Kom’ biopic on Gandhi Jayanti and ‘Gabbar’ will coincide with the Republic Day weekend.
‘Mary Kom’ is a biopic on Indian boxer Mary Kom, who is a five-time World Boxing champion, and the only woman boxer to have won a medal in each one of the six world championships. Actress Priyanka Chopra has been training hard for the role for a year now.